Policies & Information: 1. Please do not attend dance if you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
2. Face coverings are optional for students and staff unless following quarantine protocol. Please see the Covid-19 Protocol Flow Chart below.
3. You will be notified by email if your dancer is identified as a close contact.
4. Students or staff identified as a close contact are able to return to dance after 3 days from exposure if showing no symptoms. A mask will be required upon their return for the remaining of the 10 days from the date of exposure or, after 5 days of exposure and a negative test, you may return without wearing a mask. Please contact us if you have any questions about returning to the studio following an exposure.
5. Use the flowchart to determine when you should contact us and when you should stay home.
7. Dancers are welcome to use our hand sanitizing station. Having their own personal hand sanitizer is a great idea, and proper hand washing is always encouraged.
Studio Air Quality: Through Augusta Sanitization. Ionization kits were installed in our air units last year. This air purification system demonstrates a 99.4% reduction rate on all viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Virtual Option: While we are not currently operating virtually, we do have the capability to host all classes virtually, but will only log into Zoom when necessary and when 50% of the class is out due to covid 19 requirements. The virtual option will only be used when the majority of dancers are unable to attend in person due to being sick or having to quarantine due to an exposure. We will not log into Zoom for each class on a regular basis.
DONATE TO OUR PROGRAMS Turn Potential into Reality! A new opportunity to support ACS through the young artist dance program. Over the last 8 years, ACS Dance Program has succeeded as a vehicle for youth development and has grown each year! Program Highlights: Students come from 7 zip codes, 66% need scholarship support to participate, Most students takes 3+ dance classes a week, ACS provides some scholarships, individualized mentoring, exposure to national dance role models, referrals to homework help, tutoring and other arts programs. The Creative Young Artist Foundation our Non-Profit has a 501(c)3 Status that is currently Active and all Donations are Tax Deductible